Thursday, September 9, 2010

Geometric Scrap Quilt

Nothing much to say about this one except that I made it in the same style as my previous scrap quilts and I think I've really found my quilting niche (thankyou, Ms Schmidt, for your divine inspiration!!). I found some black and white HST units that I'd made some time ago and then forgotten about, so I secreted them randomly within the design. I think they lend a really geometric feel to the quilt, hence the name!

I had made this with a specific person in mind but now it doesn't feel right. I have an unfinished quilt top that I think will be much more "her" style so I'll quilt that up next and save this one for the "right" recipient, whoever that may be...

geometric scrap quilt

geometric scrap quilt

geometric scrap quilt

geometric scrap quilt

And I LOVE my new labels!!:

geometric scrap quilt

1 comment: